Saturday, March 18, 2017, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Elmwood Room of the Delta Township District Library, 5130 Davenport Drive, Lansing, MI 48917
Collectors willing to display their collections and talk to the public about their passion are needed for this just-for-fun, no buying or selling event. Collections at past events have included both antique and contemporary collectibles, such as Pez dispensers, vintage hats, postcards, dolls, Dionne quintuplet memorabilia, Lansing dairy items, and salt and pepper shakers. All collections suitable for family viewing are welcome. One collection will receive the People’s Choice Award, chosen by visitors the day of the event.
Whether you are an avid enthusiast, serious treasure hunter or casual collector everyone has some type of collection they hold dear. Come and celebrate local collectors of all kinds at this joint DTHS, Delta Township District Library, and Historical Society of Greater Lansing event. Check out all the different types of collections and chat with the collectors.
Fill out the form below to register your collection.
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
A People’s Choice Award for the “best” collection will be awarded at 1:30pm. Come check out all of the collections and vote for your favorite.
RULES & REGISTRATION
Deadline to register to display your collection is Saturday, March 11, limited space is available. All ages are welcome to participate.
1. Each collector will be given up to two tables approx. 2.5’x5’.
2. There will be no buying or selling of items at the event.
3. All collections should be appropriate for viewing by all ages.
4. Organizers will select the best mix of the entrants and selected collectors will be notified on Monday, March, 13.
5. The Delta Township District Library and its partners (Delta Township Historical Society and Historical Society of Greater Lansing) will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
To register your collection for the event, complete the Registration Form on this page or download the form and return it to the Adult Services Desk.